Pages

Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 9, 2014

7 Hours + YouTube = $56,000 By Tom Henson 2014

7 Hours + YouTube =
$56,000
By
Tom Henson

Me and My Approach

Before starting this method I just wanted to say a little about me or at least my approach to providing internet marketing products and advice. Most eBook/video/audio internet marking products I’ve come across seem to be filled with so much fluff and rubbish that you miss the useful information. This is not how I believe things should be done. I will not be padding out my eBooks with irrelevant and endlessly repeated ‘fluff’. If you’ve purchased a product you want to know how to put it to good use and having to watch ten hours of video for a method that can be taught in ten minutes is a massive waste of time (even if it gives the impression that you are getting more for your money). This bit of my eBook will be as close as I come to fluff. This is what you can expect from the resources I provide (including the blog, newsletter and any products I produce):
•  Concise and to the point information.
•  Truly useful information and methods that you can put to use.
•  Well written information that I hope you will find easy to follow.
•  True value for money provided based on the content not the amount (quality not quantity!)
•  Information covering black hat and grey hat methods as well as standard white hat methods
so you have the choice on what you want to use and how far you want to push the
boundaries to make money online.
If you like this eBook and would like to get access to even more great information then don’t forget
to sign up to my newsletter (if you haven’t already) on my website:

Introduction

https://www.fortunefiles.org/file/77836ac727c1
Welcome to my eBook on how to make money using YouTube. This method is quick and
easily implemented and you can use many techniques to improve the method and make it
your own.
Now you probably want to know how much you can earn using this method so here is an example of how much you can earn from one well done video campaign, I’m using the Acai berry as an example:
Views for high ranked Acai berry video = 200,000
5% follow the link to your site = 10,000 visitors
2% of visitors convert to taking a free trial = 200 conversions
$40 paid per conversion = $8,000
The click through and conversion rates are based on what I achieve and so this is a genuine and realistic representation of what you could achieve. The title of the book was based on it taking about an hour to go through the process outlined in this book. If you making one video a day (about an hours work per day) for a week (7 x $8,000 = $56,000) but I hope you can see how far you can take this method to make a lot of money.
Obviously it will take time to rack up hundreds of thousands of views and it can take time and a bit of testing to get the right product/offering/marketing etc to get to this kind level but it is achievable for anyone and this guide should get you well on your way! Remember that making money isn’t as easy as some people like to make out, it takes some time and work but don’t give up and you WILL get there.
Dowload  pdf here
https://cleanfiles.net/?ggSYdJX

1 nhận xét:

 
Blogger Templates